Thursday, March 12, 2009

perfect ending to the perfect day at Legoland

A few weeks ago we went to Legoland in CA. Cole was so excited, it was all he could talk about for months. Towards the end of the day we were walking around, enjoying all the Lego creation and Cole started calling Mom, Mom, MOM. I turned around and there he was, with a bird turd on his face. Like the good mom I am, I doubled over in laughter. Once I was able to breathe again and wiped the tears from my eyes, I just had to take a picture. All he wanted to do was get cleaned up and go the the Big Shop. Which we did, after.

Legoland tickets: $209, new shirt and sweatshirt: $75, This photo: Priceless


Moral of the story: Don't look forward to exciting events, you will always get shit on.
Or, even after the best of days you will still get shit on.

1 comment:

  1. Coal,
    This made me think of a time that I had a bird turd on me. I was in high school and went to a presentation in the auditorium about birds of prey. They asked if anyone wanted to hold the Owl and I thought that would be cool so I did. Then that owl pooped on me. I had to go the rest of the day with bird poop on my pants. (I did wash it off in the bathroom but it was still there some). I thought you might enjoy that story.
    Love Ya Miss Ya
    A. Kim

    ReplyDelete